HERBAL SKIN SOLUTIONS
Zensa Topical Anesthetic - 30g tube
Create a comfortable experience for your clients. Zensa Topical Anaesthetic prepares and numbs skin prior to painful procedures including micro-blading, laser hair removal, and injections. This Health Canada and FDA-approved formulation is used by thousands of aestheticians and artists for its impressive efficacy, high-quality packaging and safety. Key aspects of Zensa’s high-quality formulation include:
- Maximum strength 5% Lidocaine with minimal fillers makes it the most natural and safest numbing cream available.
- No effect on ink - it doesn't include vasoconstrictors like prilocaine.
- Safe to use around sensitive areas since it is pH neutral.
- Lasts 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after the skin has broken to extend numbing sensation.
- Includes Vitamin E to which acts as an antioxidant helping skin heal faster post-procedure
- All-natural ingredients. No animal testing - 100% cruelty-free
- Safe to use around sensitive areas (pH neutral)
- Backed by three-year shelf life, it is also the most stable topical anaesthetic available.